View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 09:08 AM   #85 (permalink)
billydsz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 9 370z SptCp SRd 7AT
billydsz is on a distinguished road

I have the Nav/Bose setup in my 370 and it's decent sounding. It's not like an aftermarket system, but rarely can a stock car radio compete with that. The 370z's Nav/Bose setup is still better than most stock setups IMO. I bought it mostly for the Ipod interface and the harddrive and CF reader. Perhaps you could put in a different amp and swap out the speakers and that would have a big impact. FWIW I don't regret getting the system, it's good enough for my purposes and it's a very clean interface. If you are into high end audio then absolutely get the cheapest stock radio and rip it out of there, you won't be happy otherwise.

By the way this is my first post to the forum, I just got my Z yesterday (upgraded from my 05 350z) and I freaking love this car.

ps The Ipod interface will only recharge the older 12v Ipods. If you have one of the newer 5v types you'll need a converter. I found that out on this forum, and that's how I found the forum, when I was googling about my Ipod not charging!! great place we've got here!
billydsz is offline   Reply With Quote