View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 12:14 PM   #7729 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaica@UAMotorsports View Post
Great news. Hows is your Greddy car?
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
I should have it ready to go to SpecialtyZ mid to late next week!

Thanks, Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
That's what I'm talking about!!! Can't wait for next week. I got good news from GTM as well. Car should be at the shop the 2nd week of March like I planned. Thank you Tony!!

For all of those who are yet to order, let me tell you something...Working with Tony is the best purchasing experience I've ever had. This whole 3in exhaust deal came out of the blue when I was going over my parts list for the build. I was gonna keep my 2.5 but decided against it. I immediately thought of Tony and gave him a call. Instead of telling me that a 3in system was going to be released on the future and that I should wait (like any other vendor would have done) he immediately started organizing stuff and in a couple of days he had everything lined up. He actually started the project before planned. Or at least that is how I see it..

He has kept me updated every step of the way, emailing me or calling regarding the slightest things. Another example of how easy it is to work with him are the extended tips he mentioned before. I saw my current exhaust and I though I might ask Tony about extending the tips bc they look a bit sunken on the nismo bumper. I gave him a call and explained, he immediately said "yes, I can do that". What other company is going to do that? NONE! I know other nismo guys will be interested on this since 3 out of the 5 3" systems are going to nismos. Rob, Elliot?

Anyways... Tony you have in me a loyal customer, thanks for all the help and trouble you've gone through to help me build my car the way it should be done. I wish you the best!... Now go finish my system!
Oooooooooh! I am gonna call Tony tonight!
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL