View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 09:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3zworld View Post
I have had my Z now for about 3 months but it seems like just yesterday I brought it home. The excitement seems to nve fade which tells me I made the right choice. I'm a first time owner of a Z car and loving it! It only took me a few weeks and I was looking at what I could do to upgrade it. I would love to put in the Stillen supercharger or wait for the FI twin turbo coming out for it but I'm thinking it may be more money that I can get into it for now. However I have already ordered my early Christmas; getting the FI TDX cat back with FI high-flow cats and a Gen3 from Stillen with Setrab racing oil cooler. Will be adding the ceramic headers as well from Stillen or FI. Love this car!!!
Congrats on the purchase! But just a word of advice, figure out everything you want to do BEFORE you start buying parts. Reason being, if you're planning to go FI, and more specifically TT, then don't buy the headers. They'll be replaced by your TT anyway. Just something to think about.

Now, or it didn't happen.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote