View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 10:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

It is 8:26 pm here on the West Coast and I am proud to say that we just wrapped up the "Fast Intentions 3" TDX CBE"!

Technically it is not a prototype because I built this same system 1-1/2 years ago for Sebastian @ SpecialtyZ. A special thanks to Sebastian @ SpecialtyZ for giving me his car for weeks on end! You are a great friend and colleague!

This system that is now (FINALLY) complete is #001 is produced! As stated before this system will be compatible to fit the following applications:

1) FI Twin Turbo Kit (EST Release Summer 2012)
2) Greddy Twin Turbo Kit
3) GTM Twin Turbo Kit

Most of the fixtures for this system are already complete with the exception of the rear section. I expect to have that all wrapped up mid next week. From that point when everything is ready I will launch the, "Fast Intentions 3" exhaust is here" thread!

RON,

#001 Will then ship out to you with the extended tip version for the NISMO.

Everyone else, stay tuned...

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"

Last edited by F.I. Inc.; 02-29-2012 at 10:29 PM.