View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 04:22 AM   #33 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardis View Post
You give me hope.. I like this attitude, I hope there are more like yours and manuals will survive in the future.

Syncro rev is way cool, but when you master heel toeing on your own it's also fun and rewarding. You may find you like it doing it without the syncro rev. That is what makes this feature so brilliant.
Right now my fear is when i shift with out syncro rev its horrible. Honestly i learned how to drive manual rather smoothly, i suspect with out any damage on the transmission. So far i did a total of 2 grinds while attempting to go in reverse up hill, other then that i have been extra nice to the gear box. My fear right now is i will cause damage to my gears trying to shift with out syncro rev.

I need to do alot of research on heel and toe and get the concept down. I want to lean it due to if i get in another manual car i will look real bad lol.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote