View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 05:53 PM   #215 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cow View Post
Stupid Hornets getting me excited thinking maybe they can pull one out.

:-/
Time to jump on a different wagon soon? Or are you die-hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
D Rose for MVP? this team is still on his back (ie. back problems )

If they get the best record in the league again, i think he deserves it. And you know he plays actually good defense when as soon as he went out, every point guard we play had a career night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster89 View Post
Actually, I agree with DRose said, so far I would say Kevin Durant deserves MVP. but there is still another half of the season. and rose is looking better than ever. Boozer and Noah are starting to learn how to play with each other. Taj and Lu just amaze me with their versatility. So we shall see. Like I said tho, jury is still out on Rip.
The one thing Chicago is shining in this season is wins on the road. Their road streak is somewhere above 11 just like the Heat. I think teams that perform better on the road show more chemistry-teamwork, endurance, and durability, 3 key ingredients that the Bulls defitnetley have.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote