View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #89 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by O&G View Post
winning!

Recirculating dual wastegates is the way to go and your design looks very kool. I'll be re-doing my exhaust manifold in the near future and it will be similar to this! Are you going to wrap or coat your pipes? What type of piping are you using again? Lovin it!
Yeah, it was a PITA to do, and I have some more ideas for the next DE kit. Will come back to it later on this year. This kit you see here will go on a built block and a 6766 PTE T4 Turbo. Should get some great numbers out of this setup.

I do not plan on wraping things, the customer may. The pipes are 304ss 2" .065" wall tubing. Built to last.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote