View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 03:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
You dont want XXR's.

If you are tracking you want something LIGHT. Try finding a forged wheel instead of anything cast. TSW Nurburgrings are light and affordable as well as the Forgestar F14's that I personally run. Also like sfearl1 said maybe some Enkei's.
I don't really have an interest in tracking at this point, if I do later on I would do the TE37s in a heartbeat. So the weight isn't as important as the quality and safety to me. This is for my DD, and I don't want to take a chance of cracking a rim going over the smallest of bumps. TBH, the nurburgrings and the m310s are a little bit too busy for me, I've never really liked that style. If I was gonna do something like that I would get some BBS rims or something.

I really like the stance rims too, but I've never heard of them before so thats why I was asking. I found a few people on the G37 forum that were using them and liked them. For the 19" stagger figment they are about $1600...
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote