View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 02:57 PM   #1020 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian370 View Post
Word sounds good. I might just have hills do it before he does the tune. Should only take an hour tops anyhow, that way i know itll be done right.

If you guys get a minute def check out Nissan of Bowie, i spoke to the owner of the place directly, and it seems like they are there to take care of the customer. The actual owner of the dealership is there daily. I talked to him for a little bit, seemed pretty nice.

Also, i got the continental DWS Extreme contact all seasons. Its raining today, didnt really get to mess with them. Ill let you know how they are once I've broke them in a little.
They are really good in the rain and snow, I have them on my Z.

I'll be with Bobo this Saturday getting my HFCs finally installed.