View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 02:43 PM   #214 (permalink)
Rooster89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: fast
Rooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
D Rose for MVP? this team is still on his back (ie. back problems )

If they get the best record in the league again, i think he deserves it. And you know he plays actually good defense when as soon as he went out, every point guard we play had a career night.
Actually, I agree with DRose said, so far I would say Kevin Durant deserves MVP. but there is still another half of the season. and rose is looking better than ever. Boozer and Noah are starting to learn how to play with each other. Taj and Lu just amaze me with their versatility. So we shall see. Like I said tho, jury is still out on Rip.
Originally Posted by Shadoquad View Post
Rooster is a lot like Socrates, except with far more b*tches, far less manservants, and a powdery white mustache.
Rooster89 is offline   Reply With Quote