Thread: St louis
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 11:57 AM   #1299 (permalink)
StLRedrider
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: O9Sprt/Touring,p-51
StLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
well, the line has been drawn.... are you in or are you OUT?

lol i kid i kid. we just wanted something new and fresh. my dad is part of the other club. i've been to a few of their shows, and IMO they're nothing to write home about. it seems like they're a bit clique-y at the meets. that's just my opinion though, no hard feelings towards them. STLZC is pretty far behind the actual organization they have - committees, chair holders, $$$, etc.

we don't really want any of the "politics" associated with car clubs, so you won't hear about that stuff w/ STLZC. we hope to gain some momentum here soon and just offer STL Z enthusiasts a great community to be a part of. What the guys have up in Chicago with ChicagoZ, we aspire to have here with STLZC. fyi, we are a whopping 10 members strong ATM!

STL is big enough for two Z clubs, right?
I'm in