View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 06:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
houkouonchi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '14 GT-R '10 M6 370z
houkouonchi has a spectacular aura abouthoukouonchi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
You've got about 24 seconds to catch up to the best 370z time at that track, so yeah, plenty of room for improvement... still glad you had fun (:

You joke, right? I watched your video's mister 10k+ RPM Z with slicks =P

My car doesn't even compare. There was a heavily modified 911 GT2 there that day that had roll bar's and most of the interior torn out and even that thing was not breaking 2 minutes.

Realistically I think with my current Z's setup (which IMHO has worse track tires than a stock 370z sports package) with its biggest mod being an oil cooler would be maybe 10 seconds faster than I got (no way 20). Can't even compare a near-stock Z to your monster travisjb =P

I definitely know there is tons of room for improvement. I mean hell someone did as so good on their first time on a track to where they didn't have plenty of room for improvement I then something is wrong =P I am pretty satisfied with the time I did get for a first-timer. That being said I am very curious as to what someone with a relatively stock 370z can get on Chuckwalla Valley who unlike me has lots of track experience on their Z.

Btw, how much power is your Z making travis?
houkouonchi is offline   Reply With Quote