View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 03:20 PM   #36 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjaxx9 View Post
Oh wow, and your G is stock height?

I realized that I would never drive my Z in the snow anyways, but it does help to be not lowered because many of the places I go have a lot of speed bumps and incline ramps and I almost always scratch, just imagine if I lowered.
my G's lowered about 1.5" and the places i take the car no scraping.

my Z is stock height. i dont plan on lowering her at this point. not worried about scraping, rather dont want to mess up a good thing. the car drives great in stock form and the only thing i'd like to change is stiffening up the dampers a little bit for this one dip + off camber turn i have near my area. it's not a big enough deal to me to pull the trigger on the koni's just yet.

big - no after shots of your wash?
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote