View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #210 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkthejerk73 View Post
i am salary so every 2 weeks i get the same amount in my checking/saving/401k's lol i really enjoy what i do mostly when i am used. It is so funny to know a guy is struggling with an issue who has been working in my industry for 20+ years and is so hard headed that they will not pick up the phone to call the guy who mastered the software in a year for help

/pat on the back!
It's an age issue there and yeah sometimes I wish I was back on a salary but at the same time I can make almost $20,000 more not being on salary. It's a win lose in my line of work...Salary=less money but no travel invovled Pay by the hour= More money and travel 6-8 months of the year...hmmmmm. I like money
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote