View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #203 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkthejerk73 View Post
scumbag bosses!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
I suggest that you guys invest in tax software like Turbo Tax. Even if the software is relatively old, you can use it to estimate your tax liability ... say about 1 to 3 years old. Then, divide your tax liability by the number of paychecks that you expect to receive. That figure will represent what you should be withholding from each of your paychecks. Do this for Federal AND State. If your withholdings are too low, then file a new W4 that specifies "an additional amount" to withholding, or you may reduce your allowances, or do a combination of both. When your income changes significantly, estimate again.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
They are actually going to help with the issue....So no harm no foul. Now I just need to ask if they will help with the price of the paint for the new kit. Don't really want it sitting around a bunch of special ed kids that will probably damage it. I'd rather have it on my car.

Last edited by tower74; 02-28-2012 at 02:31 PM.
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote