View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 02:01 PM   #198 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
A couple guys from Wichita will be coming. One has a G37 coupe and the other has a WRX - both stanced. So far I might be the only one getting dyno'd.

We plan to be there around 2PM, so hopefully that leaves a 1 hour window to get on the dyno. I just need an accurate measurement of boost so I can dial it closer to my target. It's pushing almost 9 PSI, but I've not had the chance to safely monitor it.

The car is running great. The fact the MBC keeps the wastegates closed longer helps with throttle response. I've got a low estimate of 430-450 whp and that's because of the HFC.
Just don't blow it up.....Wanting to see what the old girl is throwing down. I'm hoping the last tune I received from STS will put me into the 450-470 area...I hope.
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote