View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 10:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
tonmed123
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Red M6
tonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by havasuwiley View Post
when i purchased my 370 part of the deal was dealer installing nismo oil cooler,well after 2 weeks oil cooler is on backorder,i've been driving the car in 110' + temps here in lhc az.with no oil temp problems ,so i call my salesman and ask them to put on a stillen gen 3 intake.they will do it as cost/labor between the two is similar, no charge to me.talk about coustomer service,so far liking my dealership.

I have not had any oil temp problems and weve hit 100+ temps here in Texas. Im may have to take a long trip and monitor before the temps get cooler. May I ask how much were they letting you have it and cost of labor?