View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 11:00 AM   #16 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
A Nissan is just a nissan as well though.. I love my Z but its not that special..
Exactly. I don't understand how any of us can sit here and say its still a hyundai.
Example. I own a 2.5s altima 2012. I have rented the comparable sonata. The sonata out features the altima by a landslide from its base standpoint and once both are equally featured on the high end. There is a $5000 difference between an altima and a hyundai. Power is better in the hyundai. You get bluetooth usb port and all that other sh1t standard. You have to pay over 26k in an altima to get the same features in a 21k sonata. Interior quality is inferior to nissan. But not $5k inferior. Don't get it twisted. I love my altima in styling, interior quality and it handles better than a sonata by a small margin. But when you compare the two. They come in even. Its all personal preference.

Another thing. I owned a G and was on the G forum for a short time.... won't say which one but they were the most full o shyyyt bunch I ever came across. They kept talking about how nissan is inferior product and Infiniti is sooooo much better.
MEANWHILE. Its the same friggin FM platform derived from Nissan. And what's even worse... in japan. The friggin G37 is a NISSAN SKYLINE. How pretentious and ignorant can one be. Its a rebadged Nissan and you don't even know it. Just because leather is standard and you get intelligent cruise control and you get an extra 2 ways on your power seats you feel superior????? WHAT A FKIN JOKE!.
Same goes with hyundai. The Z is superior to the gencoupe. But as a whole company? I tell you this much. If I was buying lower end? Accent, Elantra are way better cars than Versa, Sentra. And the genesis sedan... 44k gets you v8 power and very good RWD handling. Nissan can't offer you that at 44k.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote