View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 08:15 AM   #184 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

A couple guys from Wichita will be coming. One has a G37 coupe and the other has a WRX - both stanced. So far I might be the only one getting dyno'd.

We plan to be there around 2PM, so hopefully that leaves a 1 hour window to get on the dyno. I just need an accurate measurement of boost so I can dial it closer to my target. It's pushing almost 9 PSI, but I've not had the chance to safely monitor it.

The car is running great. The fact the MBC keeps the wastegates closed longer helps with throttle response. I've got a low estimate of 430-450 whp and that's because of the HFC.