View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 07:02 PM   #1007 (permalink)
CFZ
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
CFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond repute

Im probably one of the first people to purchase these springs, and I have not replaced my shocks yet. The car is a daily driver and the shocks are still running really strong. Now Im sure it depends on what roads you drive on, on a daily basis. I live in California and for those of you who live in Socal would understand but I drive about 70 miles back and forth from work. I live in the Orange County area and I work in LA. So the drive around OC is fairly nice, but once you get to LA the road get a little crazy. Especially off the 101N. Now Im sure a lot of people reading this on the east coast might Im full of crap compared to their roads, but none the less my point is that I have clocked in enough miles on the this setup to show its durability.

I will eventually buy the Koni shocks when the shocks feel tired, but these springs are made around the stock shocks and if the stockies can dampen these springs, and hold the test of time, I dont see what the reason is for me to change it out. At least for now. I dont think its a dumb idea to switch however. I have spoken to the tech guys at Swift and they do say that you will only improve the ride (handling characteristics) with upgraded shocks to better dampen the springs, but the stock will work just fine.
CFZ is offline   Reply With Quote