View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 04:21 PM   #73 (permalink)
SharpByCoop
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '08 G37S - Graphite
SharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of light

The Cool Factor™ is completely off the charts. I suspect it is for this reason, and this reason alone, that this product makes the most sense.

Sam, you mentioned fitting it to AWD vehicles (G37x)? I'm guessing this is easier than yet another complete piping jig and build.

Easier installations without removing the engine? A plus.

GTM Stg-II TT setup can make more power than the stock engine should be capable of. Probably more hp than this new setup is capable of, too.

GTM Stg-I TT will do almost that and boost earlier.

GTM Stg-I or Stg-II SC install easier, and have great low/midrage.

Benefit must be in even more lower/midrange, then.

This would potentially have so much low/midrange torque that 2wd vehicles may be spinning the tires any time you stepped into it. Unmanageable gains.

Having a GTM Stg II TT and knowing how absurd the traction problem can be, prompts me to at least make mention of this.

I hope it's not a solution looking for a problem.

All this said, I like excess as much as the next guy. Staying posted.

Coop

Last edited by SharpByCoop; 02-27-2012 at 04:23 PM.