View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 01:56 PM   #194 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycy89 View Post
Thanks!
I put the seat in without a bracket just to see the height, it was pretty comfortable. I hope the bracket doesn't add too much to it. Idk the brand of that bucket im going to get, but it's the lightest I could find.
If you go with a wedge engineering or corbeau bracket/slider that goes underneath the seat be ready to be sitting on a highchair... if You dont get side mounted brackets for the seat its going to be high...

I think the Bride Lo-max with the low bracket would be one of the few exceptions to this rule.

Good luck... I hope you didnt go to cheap with the seats... No name brands are not worth the extra cash savings...