Thread: mygtr.com
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 08:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

after about a year of doing really well.... we just simply ran out of the user/sponsor/vendor support to fund the site so couldnt justify keeping it going. considered a few options for it even selling but in the end decided to close shop ive still got the domain and the database

As for NAGTROC i founded that with my partners over 3 years ago and its what im investing all my time into as its grown by leaps and bounds in such a short time!

i hate it about mygtr as it had its own distinct personality. its just with the GTR being such a low quantity niche car i guess there wasnt enough support in the sponsor/vendor aftermarket aswell as the owner community to trickle down to keep a smaller site like mygtr growing. it wasnt about making tons of money but we wernt seeing anything come in to even pay the bills

its all good though im still gonna be on here with all you guys and of course will still be working hard at NAGTROC

Last edited by MC; 08-18-2009 at 08:41 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote