Thread: St louis
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 11:38 AM   #1288 (permalink)
Jasonle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
Jasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
this was posted over on my350z:

This is totally informal guys (read: not much planning went in to this). We're still trying to get the club on its feet. We're really just wanting to dust the Z's off and get out and about. It would be great to see a few 370's out there!

If you guys want to join the mailing list, head over to STLZC.COM | The St. Louis Z Club and sign up. We will be sending out future newsletters and meet invitations through this mailing list.

Cool. Never ate there before. Hopefully I can make the meet! Not sure on the cruise part tho