View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 07:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
scottIN
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z
scottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalA View Post
I paid $800 for the 3M product..Front nose till about 1/3 of hood and both mirrors. That was from an installer in Allentown, PA. Did a great job, hardly see the lines.
That's about what I paid. Nose, front fenders to about mid-wheel well, 1/3 up the hood. I didn't have him do the rockers, but I did have him do the door sills since they're easy to catch your foot on and scrape up. That was an extra $75. It was VenturaShield.

There are 3 different templates for the Z. I went with the middle one (minus the rockers). One is just the nose, then mine, and the extreme one is everything in the middle one + covering the entire hood.

Pretty happy with mine. There are a couple little wrinkled areas on the mirrors I'm going to ask him about (was raining when I picked it up so I didn't notice).
scottIN is offline   Reply With Quote