Thread: New Z hp help
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 12:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtabaz View Post
Hey whats going on guys, I just got myself a Z and its my DD. im looking to do some mods to it, Any suggestion/Best set up for extra hp in where it doesnt add too much stress to the engine? Any help would be appreciated//If anyone knows any good places for paint work in NYC that would also be appreciated. Thanks!
Get a catback that offers the type and volume of sound you want, and get some z1 smooth post maf tubes and k&n drop in filters. This will give you another 15-20who over stock for about $1500. Anything beyond this offers diminishing returns. If you want more that 295-315 whp, you need fi, or to sell your z and buy a Corvette.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote