View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 11:08 PM   #26 (permalink)
ZInferno0248
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo SC'd
ZInferno0248 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauge View Post
Hah! awesome, I'll definitely check that website out. You probably won't see me on the highway as I don't go east of Madison very often. I live on the west and all the fun stuff is center/west. I hope the blizzaks help too, I'm going to not do them this season as it's already almost over, but I'll probably nab them near october/november next year for sure. Driving in the winter in madison is ok. It's so urban here that the roads are spotless only hours after a snow. I could probably get away without blizzaks honestly.

I want to keep it pretty like you but I didn't buy the car to not drive it. I'll do my best, but that's all I'm promising to that car. I have never been one to take limitations well. I'm down for a drive whenever. I'm looking for excuses to drive it Just let me know when. I work normal business hours. Till we meet!
I spent 4 years in Madison, myself... when I was in college. I'm very familiar with the city. They do a pretty good job of cleaning the roads up for sure. Just gotta watch out for the massive amount of traffic and students walking around!

It's nearly March and the salt will be off the roads soon, this means I'll be looking for excuses to drive the Z soon, too, I can't ever get enough. PM me if you are interested in coming to check my car out and meet, Hwy 94 was just repaved last year East of Madison... it's an awesome drive to Watertown. I've done quite a few mods on my car already, if you are looking for ideas Also, I'd love to see yours (white is an awesome color!). If you do decide to head East, I'm only about a 1/2 hour to 45 minutes from Madison depending on traffic, I'm home most afternoons and weekends too.
2010 370Z Nismo, Silver / GTM Stage-1 SC / Custom Tune / GTM Oil Cooler / FI Resonated Test Pipes / FI CBE / Alpine HU / Focal's / JL AMP & Sub / AP Racing BBK / TTA TE-37's / RE-11's / KW V3's / SPC Camber Arms / Whiteline Sways
ZInferno0248 is offline   Reply With Quote