View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #24 (permalink)
Gauge
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z Nismo PW
Gauge is a jewel in the roughGauge is a jewel in the roughGauge is a jewel in the roughGauge is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZInferno0248 View Post
Welcome to 370Z ownership! I have a silver 2010 nismo and live in Watertown, WI... Just East of Madison. I'm excited to hear of another 370 nismo in my area. I have NEVER seen one here, ever. I'll keep an eye out for you on the freeway. Definitely check out wisconsinzcrew.com, another great forum. There are some awesome Z cruises during the warm months that are local to our area, you should come along... they're a blast! Let me know if you are ever going to be in the area and want to go for a drive.

BTW... I feel your pain, my Z is parked in the garage for winter, it's so hard not to jump in and drive when I walk past it every day. I have lived here all my life and driven in the snow with many cars... but the Z is terrible IMO in the snow. I hope the Blizzaks or X-Ice tires help!
Hah! awesome, I'll definitely check that website out. You probably won't see me on the highway as I don't go east of Madison very often. I live on the west and all the fun stuff is center/west. I hope the blizzaks help too, I'm going to not do them this season as it's already almost over, but I'll probably nab them near october/november next year for sure. Driving in the winter in madison is ok. It's so urban here that the roads are spotless only hours after a snow. I could probably get away without blizzaks honestly.

I want to keep it pretty like you but I didn't buy the car to not drive it. I'll do my best, but that's all I'm promising to that car. I have never been one to take limitations well. I'm down for a drive whenever. I'm looking for excuses to drive it Just let me know when. I work normal business hours. Till we meet!
Gauge is offline   Reply With Quote