View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 10:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
ZInferno0248
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo SC'd
ZInferno0248 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauge View Post
I sure could have had fun drifting if I could get the car to move at all. In the morning I had to clear the entire area around it with a shovel just to get it to back up. The highways had entirely cleared up by that point so it was just a matter of getting out of the days inn parking lot.
Welcome to 370Z ownership! I have a silver 2010 nismo and live in Watertown, WI... Just East of Madison. I'm excited to hear of another 370 nismo in my area. I have NEVER seen one here, ever. I'll keep an eye out for you on the freeway. Definitely check out wisconsinzcrew.com, another great forum. There are some awesome Z cruises during the warm months that are local to our area, you should come along... they're a blast! Let me know if you are ever going to be in the area and want to go for a drive.

BTW... I feel your pain, my Z is parked in the garage for winter, it's so hard not to jump in and drive when I walk past it every day. I have lived here all my life and driven in the snow with many cars... but the Z is terrible IMO in the snow. I hope the Blizzaks or X-Ice tires help!
2010 370Z Nismo, Silver / GTM Stage-1 SC / Custom Tune / GTM Oil Cooler / FI Resonated Test Pipes / FI CBE / Alpine HU / Focal's / JL AMP & Sub / AP Racing BBK / TTA TE-37's / RE-11's / KW V3's / SPC Camber Arms / Whiteline Sways
ZInferno0248 is offline   Reply With Quote