View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #124 (permalink)
Gauge
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z Nismo PW
Gauge is a jewel in the roughGauge is a jewel in the roughGauge is a jewel in the roughGauge is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
That's definitely the way to go. Here's the deal.

Nothing in my kit is for frills. EVERYTHING has a specific and necessary purpose. I'm not in this for the sale, as I don't get any kickback on any amount of those kits that are sold. I was asked to put together what I feel is a kit that covered every aspect of my videos and that is the kit that I put together. Thus, picking and choosing the items individually and trying to do what I do in my videos is really just cutting yourself off at the knees. I've taken all the hard work out of figuring out what you need. All you have to do is pick it up in one kit.
Hah yeah. Well I'm going to order it here on the first when I get paid and use it on the malibu first. I'm going to youtube the entire thing just so others can see someone else having success with no affiliation. My malibu hasn't been washed(correctly) in about 5 years. Ran water over it a few times to get seasonal salt build up off it, but nothing else. As it stands right now the car is almost white there is so much salt on it, it has very visible paint scratches and swirls. So we'll get to see the total transformation.

It's not that I don't trust you, just like practice for the big game you know. I'll be able to move quicker and do a better job when I move on to the Nismo.

I'll keep you posted and post my results in here.
Gauge is offline   Reply With Quote