View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
gtkiller
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z
gtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond reputegtkiller has a reputation beyond repute

Like sig and Chris mentioned are all great info I'm on the west coast so I can't give any input on the tracks you've mentioned. I've replaced my brake pads, brake fluid and sway bar and been driving the car stock on the factory tires for a year now its been a great learning experience. By keeping it stock it will be easier to identify problems with either the car or driving techniques. If your slow or fast you'll know it's cause of your on skills. Nothing to blame on the car until your able to drive it to the limits after then you'll know what you want to improve with your car. Be safe have fun and use common sense the ultimate goal is to drive your car home.
gtkiller is offline   Reply With Quote