View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 06:21 PM   #20 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman1910 View Post
+100........couldn't agree with this more. I went through the same thing with my 350. There was always something going wrong....and what started out as a passion turned into a nightmare that I didn't have the time nor patience to deal with anymore. It's just a matter of time with a turbo kit......a very short amount of time at that.

Superchargers aren't as extensive and will probably be a better alternative.
Agreed, turboing something not meant to be turbo'ed never makes for good long term results. An SDS typically runs between 6-10 psi, easily handled by a stout engine like ours, good daily driven power, reliability, less headaches, you cant go wrong. Now Stillen, you have a buyer right here, stop piddling along and get that kit out!
Red370 is offline   Reply With Quote