View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 01:57 PM   #120 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauge View Post
The kit certainly makes it easy, plus 10% off is like 40 some bucks saved. Might just go this route and order through Adams just to save me the hassle of picking everything out myself.
That's definitely the way to go. Here's the deal.

Nothing in my kit is for frills. EVERYTHING has a specific and necessary purpose. I'm not in this for the sale, as I don't get any kickback on any amount of those kits that are sold. I was asked to put together what I feel is a kit that covered every aspect of my videos and that is the kit that I put together. Thus, picking and choosing the items individually and trying to do what I do in my videos is really just cutting yourself off at the knees. I've taken all the hard work out of figuring out what you need. All you have to do is pick it up in one kit.