View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 01:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Couple odd parts, need to get rid of

Hey all, got a couple parts i need to get rid of. Up for sale i have a car battery Part # 25-72J o'reilly super start premium+ battery, it is brand new couldnt return it cause i didnt know that taking off the terminal protectors made it so you cant return it (stupid i know). Also have for sale a Subwoofer w/box, subwoofer is an JL Audio 10W3V3-4 slightly used for about 6 months in my old cobalt before i sold the cobalt off and sub has just been sitting around taking up space now. I'm willing to go $60 for the battery if anyone wants it, it was originally $94, and will take $100 OBO for the sub w/box or if you prefer not to have the box and just the sub $80 OBO. I prefer local pickup first if possible, but will ship if buyer pays for shipping.

Pics of Subwoofer:

Pics of Battery:

Information on the compatibility of the battery can be found here: Super Start 25-72 - Automotive Battery | O'Reilly Auto Parts

Thanks to everyone

Last edited by Z_ealot; 03-04-2012 at 01:32 AM.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote