View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 01:18 PM   #42 (permalink)
Hermitns
Base Member

Drives: 11 370 auto
Hermitns is on a distinguished road
Default Fellas...

it all boils down to controlling society. Just another bunch of elitists wanting to tell you how to live your life. About 20 years ago, I read about a guy who wanted to mod an 88 Monte Carlo........427 big block w/ fuel injection. The car made over 600 hp and passed EVERY emissions test his state threw at it. (better than the stock configuration) Idle, load etc. It wasn't street legal because he altered the FACTORY configuration. Think about it. If you can make your car run CLEANER than factory but some titturd says you are illegal because of the parts you used.....it AIN'T about emissions....it's about you didn't follow my rules. Do the install but keep the factory cats in the shed. If you fail the visual you can swap the parts out and retest.

Modified car goes in for an emissions test, Will I pass? - YouTube
first video I looked up. At the inspection station, Get a dyed-in-the-wool, tree hugging rules Nazi and it won't matter WHAT your numbers are tho.

BTW, all standards are based on C.A.R.B. (California Air Research Board testing) First off, why the hell is the rest of the country following Californias standards. Secondly, I GUARANTEE you their standards are fraudulent (elitist, environmental mentality) as you can determine by doing a little research on "man caused global climate change". FALSE information used to justify control and limitless government funding. As with the labor unions, the initial ideas were right and just, then they became aware of the power and control aspects....and that cronies in government (ala Barbra Boxer and Nancy Pelosi) would divert tens of millions of dollars to the research facility that produced "results" that supported their agenda. Thank you Sierra club and Earth First.
Sorry for rant, conservative here tired of taking it in the arse from lib-tards.

Last edited by Hermitns; 02-26-2012 at 01:31 PM. Reason: k
Hermitns is offline   Reply With Quote