View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
DOOMMONKEY777
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 6psd-sport-pkg
DOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Plz Help Paint Price Question

Hi everybody i was thinking of repainting my 370z cuz i live in nyc and its been 2 years now since i bought the car. So lately after washes i started noticing things like scraches from other pplz baning thier doors agaist my car and bumper hits plus the acid rain and winter salt and angry bird **** and the scraches from their nails wile they walk around on the top of my car ****ing seagulls ill kill em all if it wasnt 4 the laws here anyaways am thinking of repainting the car in to same peral white coat but its my 1st paint so what should i look 4 in the shop and price price price

Thnx 4 whoever answears