View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 04:45 AM   #118 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

You did it the smart way my friend. I bought everything that Western Auto, Pep Boys and any other auto store had to sell back in the 80's when I was trying to figure out this stuff. There was no You Tube back then so the learning curve was steep and costly. I'm glad that I saved you the headache.

Good luck on that shine! Remember, you can use my coupon code in my signature if you decide to get your products from Adam's. Then, you can follow along in my videos and do EXACTLY as I do. By the way, here's another video series that you need to watch and afterward, take a look at this kit. It pretty much contains everything that you need. If you decide to purchase it, wait about a week. I am about to revamp it some and add some things to it. The price is going to go up so if you want the price that it is at, buy it now.

Thanks for chiming in!