View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 01:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
This sort of came up because my gf was asking me if I won the lotto if I would buy a GT-R and I said I'd probably have to get more exp in at the track in the Z first so that I don't embarrass myself by being slow in the GT-R. Then i realized that I pretty much assume any GT-R I see out there is going to be amazing and blow the doors off all lesser cars, but thought that can't be right... The mystique of the GT-R can psyche you out, but a beginner in a GT-R is still a beginner right?
Skills is the essential ingredients of driving.

Remember when Michael Schumacher won the F1 title with Benetton?? He always qualify Top 5 and win races where his team mate was always stuck at the middle of the pack...

nuff said.

The idea of GT-R, with 4WD and lots of driving aids, is to make it easy to drive fast, but if you want to master the track, you need skills.

Driving Aids IS NOT Driving Skils.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote