View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 01:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
I was sent to Spring Mountain on GM's dime as a promo for buying a Z06. While there, neither I, nor anyone else I saw, while driving a zr1 could keep up with an instructor in a stock camaro ss on ps2's. I remember when I was in a grand sport trying to keep up with the zr1 in front of me thinking "this isn't fair, no way I can hang with him!" and then I realized that he was still behind the instructors camaro. It was supremely humbling to know that in a 3300# 638 HP car that has set 'ring records, I could be manhandled by someone in a stock camaro. Total ego destruction. Everyone in the class had similar observations. My point here is, owning a Monet does not an artist make.
the car is a driving tool. A professional in a stock 370z could probably catch a newb in a GTR (provided the Z had oil and brake cooling)
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote