Thread: Nissan 370Z
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 01:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Where are you going with this? for satisfaction? or research?

I know it's build in Tochigi Japan. It was designed by Randy Rodriguez in California. Then that design sketch was taken to Japan and there the design was finalized (Randy received a copy of the final design and was asked what he thought of it. He obviously gave it a ).

Car is built 100% in Japan. If you add options like illuminated kickplates or splash guards or other small options, they are sometimes installed at the port/local dealer etc. These cars are fully built and shipped to us. NO parts are built or modified or installed in United states. Just like the GTR
Regardless of their television, the Japanese have an absurdly respectable work ethic. I am not so egocentric regarding America that I am not proud of the above facts.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote