View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 12:51 AM   #1004 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason23 View Post
I have the koni/swift setup on my 2012 Z. I would say it compliments the spring very well ( Aside the minor ) weeping on my adjustment knob on my front right shocks. Anyways if anyone is thinking about purchasing the koni's dont hesitate. ( still playing with the adjustment ( rebound ) settings to suite my riding style/comfort btw i purchased and install the koni's and swift at Amplified Motorsport. Also the drop is alittle lower with this combo...but its bad AZZZ ..........
Get some pictures posted of the new height! Id be interested into seeing the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telephone View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Please keep us posted.

I just got my Z. I'm honestly wondering if it's worth the extra expense for the Konis. That's well over a $1000 for the combo. For that kind of money, I can't ignore the fact that I'd be well into coilover territory.
The only thing is you would have a better performing spring/shock combo than most of the cheaper sets of coilovers. So you would still have better "bang for your buck".

Most cheaper coilovers have horrible damping, or at least thats what I have heard. That and you would have better springs than what would come on the coilovers as well.