View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 11:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedworks View Post
^^ Agreed Bronze Burst is the way to go. I've had the Bronze Burst since mid-last year, and the complements I get are crazy, and I just love to look at the car (PW/Bronze combo). Forgestars have held up well, and I recommend you talk to Eric at Getyourwheels.com, as he/the company did a great job on the purchase/service.
I remember you ordered just before me speedworks. Mine have held up great as well. I also agree about getting tons of compliments on them

Mai-Z if you have any questions regarding this setup or would like to see more pics feel free to contact me. Happy hunting.