View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 02:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyD View Post
Does this happen to you too?

You are driving at night.. maybe coming over a hill.. and somebody in the opposite lane flashes their high beams at you.. but our headlights are only bright up until the cut-off mark. People get mad.

I even had one guy pull over, get behind me, and turn his brights on like it was payback. I wanted to punch him.

Tonight, someone flashed at me, but I had enough distance I could flash back and show them they're being an idiot.

Stories?

Yeah ive had it happen to me before I switched out my hids to a higher rating. I was going down to the drive in movies a while back and the spot is actually deep in the woods. The roads are always two lane roads up there, and while I was driving people switched on their high beams and flashed me as they came closer, and since my lights didnt change they thought I wasnt being courteous and turning my high beams down, so they turned them back on. Lol, it didn't bother me, but the guy behind me kept flashing his high beams at opposing traffic because they didn't turn them down.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote