View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 10:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Torque wrench opinions

Hi all,
this summer I plan to do a few DIY projects (exhaust install, spacers, springs). Additionally, I plan to change the transmission and diff. fluids.

I have basic tools in my garage but am in the process of getting some of the more advanced things, which brings me to torque wrenches. I realize that sometimes you "get what you pay for" but at the same time I don't want to spend a lot (around $150 max). Also, should i get both 3/8 and 1/2 or start with just one of those.

Snap on seems like the best brand so I found this one online is it any good? Amazon.com: Snap-on Industrial Brand CDI Torque 1503MFRMH 1/2-Inch Drive Metal Handle Click Type Torque Wrench, Torque Range 20 to 150-Foot Pounds: Home Improvement

I would like some recommendations please. Let me know your experiences with what you use. Thanks!