View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauge View Post
To my surprise blizzaks are cheaper than the tires on the car currently. So I do have a few questions.

1. How do you pull yourself away from driving it. I'm like a crack addict, I'm finding excuses to take it out of the garage.

2. I've never driven a car with this sensitive of a clutch, any tips for shifting smoothly at low speeds.

Other than these, I'm LOVING, the car.
1. I have great difficulty walking past it in the driveway, even on wet days. I'm not the best guy to ask

2. It just takes some time to get used to. I remember when I started with my Z, I had to give it a bit more gas to shift smoothly, but that may vary based on whatever you're accustomed to already.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote