View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
Funny, its 73 here atm. And thundering too! I actually got caught in very heavy snow on the way to visit my mom in NY. It was coming down in KY and they had no snow plows on the road. Spun out my car and went off into the grass. Lesson of the day, never get caught in KY when its snowing!
THAT is the absolute truth. The bunch of wankers down here don't have a clue how to plow snow. Believe-it-or-not, a couple of years ago, I saw two plows going along together. The one in front was dropping salt and the one behind him had his blade down. I did a triple-take because I couldn't believe it. I'm originally from only an hour North of KY and the difference is unbelievable.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote