View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 03:49 PM   #197 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Wow... I didn't know this thread existed. Thanks for the link Steve.

Congrats on the S2k purchase. Now we all know you just wanted to be like Dan

Yeah, I look forward to all your mods, but I hope this doesn't mean the 5.0 will take a back seat to your mods. Did you get the MGW shifter yet??? That's a must, my friend.

Btw, speaking of S2k, did you know I cross shopped that S2k with the Z back in end of 2009? I ALMOST got a blue S2k...but the wifey just didn't like the cramped interior. So we opted for the Z instead. She also said it looked better than the S2k. But I've always loved the S2k.....

Again, congrats and good find.

p.s. BUY THE MGW.
I nearly bought an s2k back in 2003, but I opted for practicality when I bought my current beater. It paid off when we got a foot of snow that following winter.

But I do love those cars. But I also couldn't deal with the cramped feeling.

Still, they have a perfect sports car feel.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote