View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #49 (permalink)
red6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Z Coupe M6 SPT
red6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
i personally am not switching, i am still stock. i have been waiting for this to come out. i almost bought the FI but decided to hold out and wait (not very long, just got my 370 in november).

i'm certainly not a fanboy - i'm just saying MD puts out a quality product and a lot of the guys who are familiar with the brand from the 350Z platform are stoked to see it released for the 370Z. we experienced the quality, performance and service and know what to expect, just as the guys who are stoked to hear about other brands they are loyal to do.

but there really are some guys selling their exhausts to switch to this one. go surf around the FS threads. i've seen 1-2. if i had already purchased another exhaust, i'd probably consider switching.

Well then you sir have to much money and should give me some. I'm not arguing the point that MD and this exhaust is not a great company and product. If this was out when I purchased my FI it would have been a hard choice to make. Just some of the stuff people are saying on this thread are silly.