View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 02:36 PM   #24 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

First off I personally think a manual is well worth it especially in a sports car. Stop and Go traffic kinda sucks but its tolerable.

I bought my 280ZX with a manual five speed and didn't know how to drive it so my friend picked it up for me and I practiced by myself for a while. I picked it up pretty quick.

My 280ZX was stollen eight years ago and I hadn't driven a stick for eight years so I felt like I was gonna be starting all over again. I didn't even consider the A7 when I bought the 370Z but I was sweating bullets when I picked her up not having driven stick for eight years. Its like riding a bike though. Drove very cautiously that day and stalled it once on a very steep hill. The next couple of days I was dieing to get through the break in so I could drive it harder. Doesn't take long to get used to driving a stick.