View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:23 AM   #18 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Here in Canada I have yet to have issues with oil heat. I haven't tracked my car but do like to do the odd sprint with it. I would say just wait and buy both so you can do the instal all at the same time. Ya it will be longer wait but you save time on instal. I will probably eventually do an oil cooler but it's a little further down my list right now same as the gen 3 CAI. Probably late to end of this summer season or over the next winter I will be getting both of these.

IMO though if you do go with one at a time do the CAI it will be satisfying the first time you step on the gas and hear that baby suck it in! It's definitely noticeable.